Thursday, March 15, 2018

Book of the Week: One





One by Kathryn Otoshi is an instant classic for pre-school teacher and early childhood educators. I am sure many of you already know about this book, yet I feel compelled to share  this series since this is the book my little ones are fixated on. One covers color, size, and number recognition, as well as a social story about bullying all in one book. My four year old loves this book and asks me to to read this to her at least twice a week. There are two other books in the series -- Zero and Two. But, One is the chosen favorite in our house. All three books share similar components that cover build off of One which makes this the best to choose of the three. If you have not read to your toddler/ pre-schooler please find it at a local library and do so! They will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment